photo: Kristine Cofsky
- Instructors: Kendra Anderson
- Where: Railtown Actors Studio, 155 East Pender Street
- When: Feb.20, 21, 22, 2018
- Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Total Cost: $230 incl GST
- Payment: $80 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a place in class. The remaining $150 is due Jan.21, the first day of class.
Vocal Training for the Actor
a 3-day intensive: Feb.20, 21, 22, 2018
Kendra Anderson leads actors through a series of vocal and breathing techniques from Dr. Iris MacGregor-Bannerman’s comprehensive series entitled “Think, Breathe, Speak”.
Learn how connecting to your voice can deepen your acting and broaden your range of possibilities, in both film and theatre.
Kendra teaches ESSENTIAL techniques in breathing, voice care and health, developing a strong connection to the body instrument for actors in film and theatre. She gives the actor tools and exercises to strengthen their own vocal development on a daily basis.
If you are interested in participating in this course or are new to Railtown Actors please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org